When it comes to your personal legal issues it is imperative that you have an experienced team who can offer the dedication and attention your matter deserves. North and Badgery Solicitors have been in practice in the Dubbo region for over 40 years and during that time we have built a solid reputation for being reliable and dedicated. The team of solicitors at North & Badgery are experienced in delivering a practical, efficient and cost effective solution to any legal problem.
North and Badgery Solicitors: Your professional local team… there when you need us
Anne Hazelton Michelle Osborne Jarni Simpson Kirsty Atkins
The experience you require for your legal matters
At North & Badgery Solicitors we pride ourselves on offering prompt service and in-depth consultation suited to your particular circumstances. We offer legal services covering a range of areas including:
- Family Law Matters, includintg children's matters, property disputes and child support matters.
- Conveyancing, including purchase and sales of residential properties, commercial properties and rural properties.
- Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointment of Guardians.
- Estate and Probate matters.
- Criminal law, including representation in Local court and District Court matters for defended hearings, sentence matters and appeals.
- Workers Compensation, personal injury, motor vehicle accidents and victims compensation.
- Representation in matters funded by Legal Aid NSW.
Background of our firm
North & Badgery Solicitors & Barristers has been established in Dubbo since 1963. The firm was operated by founder John North Sr. and his son Hon. John North until 2009, when he was appointed as a NSW District Court Judge.
The firm was then taken over by current owners Anne Hazelton and Michelle Osborne.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality legal representation and advice in a broad range of practice areas.
Our professional staff are members of the NSW Law Society and the Orana Law Society.
Between them, Anne, Michelle and Jarni are members of a wide range of legal aid panels including, criminal law panel, family law panel, care and protection panel for adults and for children, the civil panel and the specialist Domestic Violence panel.
Some of our staff have been employed by North and Badgery Solicitors have worked with us for many years. Colleen Iwikau, our conveyancing clerk started here in 1988 and LIsa McGirr has been our litigation support secretary since 2006.
If you have a legal issue or need urgent assistance please call our Office Junior Jessica who will be happy to direct your call to the most appropriate person. Or, if it helps, you can refer to the following list:-
- Call Colleen for conveyancing enquiries
- Call Lisa for family law and criminal law enquiries
- Call Kirsty for estate and probate enquiries